Thursday, April 12, 2007

Been There, Whacked That!

Hey there people of the world! I am back. Well, sort of. Updates on moi.

1. Weight loss. On the last count, I lost 8 pounds in one month. Everyone thinks I'm anorexic or something. Worse, they're speculating I'm into popping pills again. Nope. I'm just "adjusting". To what? That'd be in my next entry. Tee Hee.

2. Career shift. Let's just say I joined the bandwagon of callboys. Why? The story behind it is so funny, and very ironic. But yes, I'll be composing a separate entry for that too. I used to hate IT, I used to hate THEM, but now that I have a first-hand account, my pptv completely changed. I'll be with them for just a couple of months and then I'll go back to my previous preoccupation. Let's see.

3. New Cave. Yes, I moved again. Still in Ortigas, though. And Ben, stress on the second syllable, please. It's orTIgas, not ortiGAS! Cabron!

4. Wait, what else? That pic right there? That was taken 2 weeks ago, yes I look insanely thin in the photog , but wait til you see me now. Pathetic-ally thin! "You're so thin, pwede ka na umilag sa ulan!" said my officemate. Da fak! I don't know if he's trying to be funny, or.. or.. I don't know. Perhaps it's true. And by the way, I want to explain something about the neon jacket. First, that's not mine, honest. Not that it's horrendous, it's actually cute. It's my officemate's, and get this: It glows in the dark!

5. Gawd! Wait.. One moment.. Man.. Wait.. Oh crap! I'd have to cut this entry short, I have a meeting in 10 minutes! God I completely forgot! I'm currently on the phone while typing. Promise, I'll be back..

6. Special thanks to 4 J's and a K, for always reminding me. Jepoi, Jaja, JP (Twiggy Pong), Jon, and Kirsten. Be back. Mam Ja, ndi ko pa kaya magbayad ng 5 entries, pwede installment? Sir Jepoi, I'll be doing my regular rounds pretty soon so be ready. Pong, I'll text you later. Gusto ko muanha Dgte, but not this summer pa. Haay. Jon the man, please enough, your fan mails are flooding my inbox! Joke! Bro, text me inuman tayo. And yung tinext mo sa kin, dude there's a thing called KATANGAHAN! Kirsten, make your own. Ano ka!? Eh I don't have time na nga to breathe tapos gagawa pa kita. Haha. I'll try. And stress on the word TRY. Miss you Kirstipatuti!

Ciao!

LSS: I see you creepin' I can see you from my shadow.. Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo.. Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Taebo.. And possibly bend you over.. Look back and watch me smack that..

Mental note: You're in a hurry, remember?

P.S. I don't remember who snap the picture (above) and how. I remember that was like two weeks ago because of the neon jacket. I was just shocked to find it in my inbox. An officemate forwarded it to me, and said it "circulated" (?) already. I have no idea what he meant by that. But the pic's okay, di ba? And the neon jacket's photogenic. But I could've done better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LYLE!!! kumusta ka na???

i got accepted sa 2007 National Writers Workshop with Edith Tiempo, National Artist for Literature!!! Wahhhhhhh!!! kanina ko lang nalaman. marianne commented sa desensitized blog ko!!! oh my freaking jesus. i just can't f*cking believe it!!!

text me naman. here's my number: 09157489911

i miss you lyle. i hope you're doing well.

blessed be. )O(

Kiwipinay said...

hi there... natawa ako dun sa "pwede ka na umilag sa ulan". ganetch??? hokey sa humor yun ah... ganon ka na kapayat? ano ginawa mo? hahahah!!

and with that glow in the dark jacket? meyn! i like! :D