Friday, September 15, 2006

A Rubbish Prologue

Lookie here!

Ooh, my first post in my 5th blog. Yeah people, this is my (wait.. one.. two.. three.. four..) 5th blog account, and all 5 of em are still up and running. 1 Friendster Blog, 1 i.ph, 1 Xanga, and a Blogdrive. The last 2 are, let's just say, confidential accounts. You can only access them if you're extremely lucky. Some people (friends who know moi), have already gained access, but they dont have an iota of idea who they're speaking with. Tee hee. Besides, I have a lot of writing styles, hence the impossibility of tracking it down.

For everybody's benefit, my name is Lyle and this is my winsome smile. :D I have multiple personalities (thus explains the rationale behind my keeping of 5 accounts), I am a freak, and oh yeah, I torture people to while the time away.

I consider Love a fallacy, nothing more than a myth, and I only live for today. I used to regard myself a Romantic (read: idealistic), but society opened my eyes to what is really "The Reality," and became aware than the world is teeming with sharks and piranhas. As the cliche goes, if you can't beat em join em. No, I'm not a vile person, in fact, I consider myself ... err... good! I have acknowledged the fact that waters are treacherous and the waves fatal. The only way to go is to swim against the current. Otherwise, you will be swept unto dry land defeated, bloody, broken, even lifeless. Right? Wrong!

I know I am not making any sense but what the heck! It's not my obligation to please you people. You disagree? I don't give a rat's ass. Really. I am my own, and I climb my own mountain! Just what the heck am I saying?

Guess I am just bored. You bored also? Let's have coffee!

Next post will be longer and, I hope, with sense.

Uh.. Why are you still reading this garbage!? Get out!

No comments: