Thursday, September 28, 2006

Monsieur Antoine of Doltz

Stunning, gorgeous, this dashing man leaves everyone totally breathless as he glides through hallways. Uh. Hold on! Was I supposed to make an entry for Anthony Lood? I though I was writing my autobiography. Oh well.

Ton's my roommate and my cousin (nephew actually). Had I known that he’s nice, we would’ve been friends ages ago. We used to dislike, no, loathe each other. Really! Like, wave been dorm mates for a year and he gets into my nerves, every time! Vain-ceited! But he proved me otherwise, not until we became roommates.

This guys so concerned with his looks, spends so much on his hair, and wastes so much time in front of the mirror. Vain, vain, vain! (Now look who’s talking!) He’s very much aware of the latest trends in everything. Ironic, however, coz know what, after like 2 hours of fixing himself, he would just turn to me with those paawa-puppy-eyed look and ask, Lyle Am I ugly?

Arrgh! Why can’t physically-gifted people be contented with what they have?! Damn it! Despite the myriad testimonies of his being easy-on-the-eyes, he still regards himself as unsightly. Ton, you’re not ugly okay! It’s just that, I’m more gwapo. I know it’s hard, but that’s life.

This guy has so much life in him that he can actually wear someone out. To say that he’s a good friend is an understatement. Kind of at home coz of the atmosphere he makes for the people around him.

We compliment each other; a typical Lyle-Ton tandem would include tons and tons of barbaric criticisms, not towards other people but towards each other. That’s right! We love making fun of each other. And I think that’s what makes our friendship special.

He may not seem like a very serious person but I have learned a number of things from this guy. One helluva friend. Thanks for everything man!

Author's Note: I wrote this entry more than a year ago. March 3, 2005 to be exact, and was intended as a Friendster testimonial.

No comments: