Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Niña...

There goes another one...

You never fail to surprise us Nins. You surprised everyone when you straightened you hair, when you posed ala-FHM in your Friendster pics ... and now your biggest surprise yet.

Remember 2007? Remember our deal, that we have to graduate together in 07? Hmm, guess that wouldn't be possible now would it? You graduated WAY ahead of time, way ahead of us.

For so little a time, you had touched a lot of lives, Nins, especially mine. Remember History-something? The only subject I passed during that semester. Thanks to your 'stare-that-bites', I was really obliged to come to class. Kung dili, imo nakong gi-iruk.

I'm still in denial Nins. It's so hard to believe that someone so full of life and radiates beauty, now ... gone. I guess I'll just have to comfort myself that your in a much much better place now. Pain is temporary; memories live on.

The world will never be the same without you Nins. You'll be sorely missed. See you next class, Big Momma!

(to the Estacio Family, my heartfelt condolences..)

No comments: