Saturday, December 23, 2006

Made and Unmade: Equi (Part 2)

Now the things that un-made my morning:

1. I sneezed so hard that I banged my face in the mirror … with some little bubbles forming at the nose.

2. I realized that Mina’s pregnant … and her boyfriend left her.


3. I realized that my ‘other’ miniature Wile E figurine was inside my stolen knapsack … with my phone and my wallet in it.

4. I forgot to pluck the tissues off my chin … and realized it when the cabbie gave me this weird look when I boarded the taxi.

5. I dropped my half-filled mug of coffee … and realized that I've ran out of beans for another cup.

6. I got a call from my Californian friend Tyler … informing me that the client had backed out.

7. I got another text from another high school classmate informing me that Joey, another classmate … met an accident last night. (But he's okay now.)

8. I found a hundred bucks in my laundry bin … and found out that the other half of the bill was missing.

9. I got another email from another friend informing me that she’s getting married … to a guy twenty years her senior.

10.
I remembered my Rotary Youth club friends … and realized that I’m no longer friends with them.


Isn’t life sweet? The perfect life, I’d like to call it. the balance of everything; good and bad, amusing and embarrassing, exciting and disappointing … equilibrium! I just hope that next time, bad things come first before the good ones.

No comments: