Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The World is My Pigsty (Part 2)




Then something I have noticed

Whilst I was gliding by;
Oh what is this!? Aak! A Stinking rock!
The stench was awful; it made me cry.

Chaos, turmoil, mayhem.
In that world they all abound,
Apathetic, indifferent to anything,
If one farts, will they hear a sound?

So absorbed with trivialities,
Of cars, parties, and their cavities,
Of how many girls they banged last night,
And how they made their underwear white!

The metalmouths are approaching!
With fangs of steel, and saliva dripping,
Take cover! Hide! Run for your life!
They maybe rich, but they also bite!

First prize in stupidity, wow!
Congrats! Now, take a bow.

Humans, Oh humans!
When will you even learn?
Appalling, horrendous, disgraceful,
Oh shut your lips, you big fat fool!

Third rock from the fiery orb,
Dirty, foul, depressing, yet big,
The world is my pigsty;
And mankind is my pig.


No comments: