Saturday, December 30, 2006

Delusions of a Guppie, Part 1

"Oh hulew Mistur Adriah-dikow! I've been daayh-ying ta mee' yaw foh tha langist taahym.." (Oh hello Mister Adriatico! I've been dying to meet you for the longest time!)

"Uh... Do I know you?"

"Ooh.. I dun think seow.. I'm jisanavid faahn'ah yurrs. I'm Carseen..." (Ooh.. I don't think so.. I'm just an avid fan of yours. I'm Carson.)

"You're ... who?"


"Kresley. Carson Kresley?"


"Oh, the TRL guy!"


"Oh no, nooh, Gawd no! The Queer Eye for the Staright Guy guy... The fash'n divaah.."


"Uh..."


"Well yaah, its TV, I mean I forgot that you're rackin' up billions of dollars every nano-second. Well, we transform a disgusing towwd into a million bucks!"


"So I'm a disgusting toad!? Guards! Get this ... thing ... out of my face!"


"Wait! No, oh no, Hevans no! With that purfec town, byuti-faahl gorjis baahdi, classe fash'nbl clozz, no o'cors no!" (Wait! No, oh no, Heavens no! With that perfect tone, beautiful gorgoues body, classy fashionable clothes, no of course no?)


"So what do you want!?"


(
to be concluded…)

No comments: