Friday, February 02, 2007

Of Mutts and Waifs, Part 1

One night, while everyone was fast asleep, and there's not a lot of crime-fighting to do, two of the world's most gorgeous superheroes were texting each other...

Halfway through.. And after the "juicy" parts.. *wink, wink*

Wonder Waif: Oh jeez not that kind of dancer! Hehe. I meant the dancer in those high-end clubs which you can't sleep with nor touch. Well, not unless I'd allow them to. Haha! Adrianna Lima's hot hot hot! Is she even human? Gorgeous! Anyway, why don't you tend bars in Ibiza? That way you'll never be bored!

Melancholic Mutt: Well, thought about it. Figured I don't want to tend bars in Ibiza, I wanna be with the party crowd. Hmm, it's just an illusion though. I mean who would want to hire a bartender who falls short on the hot-ness department? Even in Vanuatu or Namibia! Ooh, so you wanna be a stripper?

Wonder Waif: I don't want to strip! Just gyrate and shimmy! Haha. Me stripping is not at all pleasing. Haha.

Melancholic Mutt: Says who!? A lotta chickas beat themselves up in the gym just to have a bod like yours, and guys, they deny their girls food and lock them up in the gym.

Wonder Waif: Haha. Jeez Lyle thanks for the dishonest flattery! Hahaha. Well, if its the only choice, then why not? What's in store for you tonight? I'm gonna read three sets of Sunday papers. My dad gets all 3 leading newspapers. It's his Sunday treat. Hehe. I'm all about the lifestyle pages!

Melancholic Mutt: Well I'm not saying that you should strip. But if you, well ... I have to ready my passport and buy tickets as early as now because I'm sure the whole world's gonna be there. I'm here at Jack's Loft, meet up with some friends. No, seriously, that wasn't flattery, not even close.

Wonder Waif: Still out drinking? I'm watching Saturday Night Live, its hilarious! Hahaha. If you're out with your colleagues, be wary! Hehe.

Melancholic Mutt: Nah, it’s not really a drinking binge, meet up with some high school friends, tonight was only time that our schedules surprisingly jived.

(to be concluded…)

No comments: