Saturday, February 03, 2007

Of Mutts and Waifs, Part 2

Melancholic Mutt: I was just picturing you out with a red flowing dress doing the flamenco in Europe. I think I'm drunk, guess I just need some person to text with, otherwise I would run amok and behead everyone with a bread knife.

Wonder Waif: Haha. You get all murderous when you’re drunk! Hey don't picture me doing those cultural dances! Club dancing is my thing! Where are you drinking? What an alcoholic!

… pause …

Wonder Waif: I have the most irregular sleeping habits I tell you! Now I just woke up again, and I know I'm gonna fall back to sleep again. Now how can you get a decent conversation out of me? It's like somnambulism. Hehe. My best hours are from late afternoon to late at night. I hope you nurse that hangover well!

Melancholic Mutt: Ooh man, I'm on my way to Starbucks ... without ligo! But who cares anyway? Like we'd be sniffing each other out! It's just a 3-minute walk, so. Yeah that's pretty irregular alright, are you like taking pills to ... uh ... make it regular?

Wonder Waif: Hahaha. Okay, what's with the unnecessary dots after the word pills? I'm too lazy to drink the melatonin pills, you have to drink it for one week before effects take place. Where do you live there ulit? That's so liberating, bathe-less and having a signature coffee shop nearby!

Melancholic Mutt: Ortigas, I live near UA&P and the Shangri-la and Megamall. So yeah quite liberating, and stressful too. Coffee shops are poppin' out like mushrooms so its kinda freaky! Melatonin, what is? Ooh, does that make you like, high? Wanna try it, save me some! Juuust kidding! Or am I?

Wonder Waif: Hehe. Melatonin is the hormone that regulates your body clock. Don't get all too perked-up there! I guess I burst your bubble, oh yeah? God, too much good looks in ua&p. I'd love to people-watch there. So refresh my memory. You have a job right? You're like a mystery superhero to me.

(to be concluded…)

No comments: