Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Of Mutts and Waifs, Part 5

Melancholic Mutt: Well ... before in the dooms, being an alcoholic I was broke most of the time. So when I hear or get invited in singing contests, I made patol just to sustain my lifestyle. Last I joined, that was like December of last year I think, at Saint Mo? Can't remember. Anyway, so cheapo of me, so embarrassing! But still, I got cash! Fortunately I won most of the time. Hahaha. Shh, it's a secret that only 4 (including you) people know about. Haha.

Wonder Waif: Haha. We almost share the same sentiment! Ever wondered why I took the globe/scoobys thing?

Melancholic Mutt: Hahaha, oh yeah I remember that! You Miss Globe-Scoobys you! And every computer station at Scoobys had this like desktop wallpaper of you! I was like whoa!

Wonder Waif: And during that, I was dying of embarrassment! I had a measly pay of just a few thousand. Good enough. Hehe.

Melancholic Mutt: And Law, well it’s a childhood dream, my ancestors were lawyers. When kids were practicing their ABC's, little Lyle's learning to read with the aid of law books. When kids went to parks and playgrounds, little Lyle's in the courtroom with his Grappa. Kids love the see-saw, little Lyle loved the office swivel chair. Hehe.

Wonder Waif: Wow that story is like out of a novel! Hehe. Either your bound to be a lawyer or you are to make a difference. Translation: family's disgrace. Hehe.

Melancholic Mutt: Haha, looks like I'm doing the make-a-difference, tainted the family name and all. But pretty soon I will redeem myself.

Wonder Waif: I will bask in the glow of your redemption. Hehe.

No comments: