Monday, February 12, 2007

Just Because I'm Gwapo, 4

Homelessness is never a problem. Having spent almost all your life under a bridge or the streets; you should’ve been comfortable by now. Carton boards are way better than nothing, you know.

Don’t complain, you deserve that, you ingrates! Thank the government for making bridges and streets. Without them, you wouldn’t have a place you can call home.

That’s why people go to the States or United Kingdom because this country’s filthy and crawling with poor people. Most of my friend’s maids have already left for God-knows-where. And so are the millions of Filipinos.

Never mind if they die of homesickness, or they come home inside a wooden box, just as long as they can escape from this mud hole, and bring their kids imitation Oakley shades. Follow their example, especially you poor and ugly people. Leave … and never come back!

This drug addiction thing, I didn’t know they also have this. I thought it was only us, rich people, who can afford drugs. I wonder what kind of drugs they are into. Refined sugar? Or rock salt? Or maybe that crystal they make nudnod on their kili-kili?

If I were to become president, the first thing I would do is wipe out ugliness. Ugly streets, ugly buildings, ugly people, ugly economy, ugly politics, ugly everything. It’s easy to carry out that plan, I will rule by example (did I tell you that I’m the epitome of beautiful-ness?).

I will devise a law that will cater only to beautiful and rich people – us! I will make a decree that enforces people to marry people of the same financial and beauty bracket; rich people for rich people and beautiful people for beautiful people.

That way we can preserve our wealth and rid out society of these filthy ugly people. Survival of the prettiest, I will call it. And if they will not follow … well … uh … I’ll have them Botoxed to death!

Oh man! These talks about poor people and this country’s problems sure make my face oily. Better go to the salon and get a facial.

No comments: