Monday, February 05, 2007

Of Mutts and Waifs, Part 4

Melancholic Mutt: Tried ABC for a management course, but I couldn't stand accounting, so I dropped out. Went to DEF for some short course on Creative Writing because I was invited by a magazine, that lasted for two months. This sem, I plan to go to GHI for a 2-year computer programming course. God I need a diploma!

Wonder Waif: Haha. You keep on shifting schools. Good you have the luxury to switch constantly! If I told my parents I want to change school now, God forbid they'd faint for sure! Why do you need the diploma? To apply for jobs outside your power group? Hehe. If I were you I'd stick to it. Comfort zone. Familiar territory.

Melancholic Mutt: That's 8 schools on the last count. Haha. Nah, I wanna try something new, have a diploma, and be employed as a regular. I wanna sing, write, take pictures, build my own empire, go to Law school. God so little time so much to do. No wait scratch that, so much time wasted, so much stuff to do.

Wonder Waif: Why is law so big nowadays!? Everyone's taking law! It's not so appealing to me. What's the basis of its appeal? So you can deviate or sue more? Hehe wait here’s one more... You sing!? I NEVER KNEW THAT! Is this the you-wanna-know-how-to, or a you-already-know-how-to-but-I-just-don't-know?

Melencholic Mutt: Hahaha. Well yeah, it's a secret, I used to sing in high school and early part of college, but I was so darn shy! But now not anymore, nicotine's eating up my lungs and vocal chords; I cannot sustain a note long enough. I used to get invitations but nah, I'm so freakin' insecure! I wanna let you in on a little secret...

Wonder Waif: Okay, let me in on that little teeny weeny itty bitty secret...

(to be concluded…)

No comments: