Sunday, February 04, 2007

Of Mutts and Waifs, Part 3

Melancholic Mutt: Their new barista had this really snotty look on his face, like he was casting pearls among swine. So un-Starbucks-y!

Wonder Waif: Hahaha. That barista better be fired. I hate discrimination on un-bathed customers! Hehehe. Jeez Lyle you must be malodorous now! I hate it that they have to call your name and you have to go there. I gave up on the coffee thing. I'm all too lazy about it!

Melancholic Mutt: Hahaha! That cracked me up! Malodorous I certainly am not! Oh me, I refuse to go there when they scream my name, “Cappuccino for Grouchy”! And I would then retort with a “Here Please”! I'm paying more than my coffee so they'd better deliver it to me. Ooh yeah, my name's Grouchy so it's like a hint for them that I eat people, especially baristas that resemble cardboards.

Wonder Waif: Hahahaha. Grouchy? I can picture your Starbucks moment now! I know someone who tells them his name's GOD. Hehe. Let's trip on them when I get there. Let's give a very very unnerving and attention-grabbing name! Perfect! Something to tell our grandchildren.

… pause …

Wonder Waif: Okay so how do you offer yourself to these companies? I hope it's not the lift-and-flash-your-leg approach. Hehe. So where do you study again? Pardon me since I lost all brain cells containing these information during one sped-up night. Tsk, tsk.

Melancholic Mutt: Tried it, but the lift-and-flash my legs didn't work for me; they even threatened to sue me with alarm-and-scandal! Well, I have groups so when there's a proj, I just tag along. The power of connections, haha! That's why they let me join their groups.

Wonder Waif: Yeah, I understand the power and importance of connections. The only hope for salvation of my messy transcript is having a good connection. Oh stress the importance! Where do you go to school again? God you actually straighten up your life there! Hehe. From your wobbly life in dooms.

(to be concluded…)

No comments: